Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Before I Go, Before I Forget

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're right Pnut. [img]smile.gif[/img] We'll all be back here for graduation in the spring... but I'll be in Canada, they'll be in China and Greece... it's not so easy... They've been my family for the last year... I should be used to it but it's hard leaving...


    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pnut:
    I know Terry.....

    ... I just don't want to face my housemates... we're all so freaking sad

    So sad...look at it like one big adventure...you guys can have a reunion in a years time [img]smile.gif[/img] ?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Pnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I don't know what to say CHAI but HUGS ANYWAY...

    On a lighter note, I just mistyped your name...got CHIA...started me thinking about chia pets...you know those pottery things that grow grass as fur? made me laugh.....what's that they say about small things amusing small minds?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ALWAYS spell Chia!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Thanks Pnut [img]smile.gif[/img] There's nothing really to say. I should stop whinging most people would kill for the opportunities I've had. I'm a very lucky person. [img]smile.gif[/img] Just a little sad. I appreciate your hugs. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Pnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You might be lucky, but you've worked for it, and it's just as upsetting.

    HUGS FOR EVERYONE CHIA (CHAI) RELATED!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna miss you too Michelle. [img]frown.gif[/img] Dontcha worry I'll find a way to bug you from afar [img]wink.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] s the SOS again while I still can.


    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    I'm really gonna miss you, Chai.

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I'm gonna miss you!! the bbs's and [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] s just won't be the same without you.. [img]frown.gif[/img] Have a fabulous time and know that we'll be thinking about you A LOT!!! We love you bunches!!!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hugs Chai* have a awesome trip and create some great memories... we will all be here awaiting your return

    Kat

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chai, I'm going to miss you so much [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] . This place will not be the same without you and those 7+ weeks seem like an eternity [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I know you'll have an amazing time though [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I'll be thinking about you [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *SMOOSHES EVERYONE*

    I just felt like doing that. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] and [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Chai

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awwwww [img]frown.gif[/img] hun... [img]frown.gif[/img] I'm gonna miss you terribly. Have an absolutely wonderful time and just think, when you are back in Canada we will have a huge welcome back celebration for you here.

    You are going to have an AMAZING time!

    Luv yah and miss yah!

    Laurie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •